Shirt: New Look | Jeans: Topshop 'Leigh' | Necklace: Topshop | Boots: New Look | Watch: Fossil
This is what I wore for work on Friday. I love this polka dot shirt, it's so versatile as it looks good tucked into pants or worn out over leggings, and with the sleeves rolled up or down. One shirt, various looks - always a good thing, right? I've seen so many bloggers wearing chain necklaces at the minute and I love them, but unfortunately due to lack of hours at work, I am running a bit low on cash so decided to double over a long chain necklace that I already had to wear this look. The Topshop 'Leigh' jeans are so comfy, I much prefer a softer denim for skinny jeans as they allow for so much more movement and their stretchy quality means you don't feel as guilty when you scoff a 3-course meal while you're out (just me?). And of course, I never go to work without my trusty Fossil watch so I can count down the minutes until home time ;)
For my makeup I wanted to try a kind of 60s style look with dramatic winged eyeliner and a bold red lip (using my pixi endless silky eye pen and pixi tinted brilliance balm, see review post
here).
Thanks for reading, enjoy your Saturday night girls!
Holly xo(PS: I'm sure you've all heard about the inevitable(?) demise of Google friend connect, so please do click this link to follow my blog using bloglovin!)
0 Yorumlar