Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Glossy vs Matte Liquid Lipsticks: L'Oréal Extraordinaire vs Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet


L'Oréal Caresse Extraordinaire in Fuschsia Drama (left) and Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Olé Flamingo (right)

Happy Sunday beauties!
Today for a Sunday dilemma! I love myself an easy going "simple eyes and bold lips" kind of look, especially if I only need to go to town to shop a bit and run errands. I am one for liquid lipsticks and I have decided on going for a fuchsia, but now here is the dilemma: matte or glossy?
The products at hand are the L'Oréal Caresse Extraordinaire in Fuchsia Drama and the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Olé Flamingo.


The L'Oréal Extraordinaire is a very smooth and non sticky gloss with amazing pigmentation that puts it up there with all the liquid lipsticks. The color is a very purpley-blue toned fuchsia and it lasts on my around 4 hours. On the other hand the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet is a matte and long lasting liquid lipstick. It goes on super smooth and once it's dry it doesn't move for 6 to 8 hours for me! Very difficult choice!!

Which one would you prefer?



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar