Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sephora Colorful Blush in Hey Jealousy

Sephora Colorful Blush, hey jealousy, pink blush, hot pink blush, powder blush

I walked into Sephora, wanting to exchange the Cream Lip Stain in "Blackberry Sorbet" (that I got in the VIB Sale), realizing it didn't look as flattering on me as I hoped. So I went in with the mission of finding something else. In one of the sections, there were a small stack of Sephora Colorful Blushes. I was drawn to "Hey Jealousy". I also wanted to get some of the Luster Matte Lip Colors, so I got Rose Petal and Hey Jealousy.

Hey Jealousy is one of 24 shades in the Sephora Colorful Face Powders collection, consisting of blush, highlighters and bronzers. For $14 and 0.12 oz, you are getting a a great deal compared to most, if not all, of the name brand blushes in Sephora. In fact, I see a lot of the drugstore brands retailing their blushes at $9-$12 these days!

I'm always attracted into bright, hot pink blushes. You can see that in my reviews of Too Faced Love Flush (How Deep is Your Love?) and The Balm Instain (Toile). Hey Jealousy is no different, with its matte punchy magenta shade. It looks intimidating on the pan and on the swatch, but I promise that it appears much more sheer on the cheeks, and you can build it up to the amount of color you want. I love how this gives me a flushed glow.

Sephora Colorful Blush, hey jealousy, pink blush, hot pink blush, powder blush
Top (1 Swatch), Bottom (4 swatches)


As you can see on me, it looks very natural and blends seamlessly with my skin. I could add more color if I wanted to. I find this to be very flattering on all skin tones, but especially on medium–dark skin because it shows up much better. If you are looking for a fun spring/summer blush, this is it!

Do you have this blush, or any of the blushes from the Sephora Colorful Face Powders collection?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar