Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Serial Sampler #15


I have previously owned the original Lovestruck fragrance and I thought I would test this one because purple is my favourite colour and I love the bottle design.

It is Lovestruck Floral Rush by Vera Wang and it is a 1.2ml spritzer sample of the eau de parfum.

“Sparkling. Captivating. Unforgettable. A floral bouquet blooming with instant attraction”.

It contains a mixture notes such as; Champagne, Pink Pepper, Freesia, Marigold, Ambergris and Musk.

The champagne note is quite strong and it is definitely more floral than the original Lovestruck scent. The pink pepper note is also detectable and it gives you that spicy kind of scent. I don’t think it smells as fresh as the original but it is very nice. I think I prefer the original, but this version is more mature. I’m not sure if I want to purchase a full size bottle though!

You can buy it in 30ml (£40), 50ml (£55) and 100ml (£70) and it is available at places such as; AllBeauty.com and Sephora.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar