Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

April 2020 Playlist

Mixed  with plenty legends and a few future legends (probably a few repeats from other playlists but always worth another view) Suzi's  smack in the middle somewhere -Daytona Demon remember seeing that footage when I was about 2 lol


I think I only put this Pretenders video up in January but seems relevant still.

Had to feature Honeyblood again (and Belle & Sebastian duet)
More great Scots The Vaselines
Been feelin' like a housecat these last few monthes -good excuse for some Cat Power
The Greatest?... oh that's easy Blondie.
Shoegaze Rap crossover featuring Bleach.
very weeny pic unlike this portrait of Saint Agnes

More Bleached-guess we're living in the Bleach Age makes me long for the Atomic Age

maybe I'm just been Paranoyd
Lolita Pop  to round off a very non eventful April

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar