Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Top Looks of the Week


Best Dressed of the Week April 12-19, 2015. 



1. Carey Mulligan
"My Lucky Star"
The actress wows in this glitter and elegant Dior dress. The delicacy and sophistication Carey transmits is unbelievable. I love her simple and cute style. 

2. Dianna Agron
"White Queen"
Looking like a true QUEEN the actress steal the looks in this GORGEOUS Alexander McQueen dress. I love the belt and neckline details. 

3. Linda Cardellini
"Swan Style"
Tres Chic, that's how Linda looked in this Yanina Couture BEAUTIFUL dress. I love the ballerina, black swan kinda inspiration for this dress. She looks really chic and pretty. 

4. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
"Sexiest Gal"
Looking like the sexiest thing on planet earth Rosie drops jaws as she walks in this GOREGEOUS Burberry mini dress. I love the colorful print and her hair and make up are stunning. 

5. Olivia Wilde
"That's the way I like it"
Olivia looks disco ready in this fun and flirty Marchesa dress with fringes. I love how different she looks in this style. She looks great and elegant. 

6. Jamie King
"Cutest Prego EVER"
Jamie looked AMAZING in this Dior galactic outfit. I love the playful bump style approach she gives in here. AMAZING STYLE.

7. Olivia Palermo
"EDEN garden"
Olivia looks like a work of art in this off shoulder GREAT Marchesa dress. I love this on Olivia I think she looks FLAWLESS. Not everyone can pull this look off. 

8. Jaimie Alexander
"Secretary Sexy look"
In a gorgeous Mugler outfit Jaimie proves business style is sexy. I love her hair and make up and her skirt is so cool and sexy. 

9. Elizabeth Olsen
"The simple things in life"
I love when Elizabeth takes simple and casual style to glam red carpet style. She definetley knows what she likes and sticks to it. She proves looking STUNNING in this Galvan dress. 

10. Laura Vandervoort
"CHIC GAL"
Looking effortlessly GLAM Laura wows in this perfectly tailored outfit from Phillip Armstrong. She looks like a mannequin. 


*********************************************************************************

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar